West Palm Beach Auto Accidents
IN TOLL FREE CALL (800) FL-LEGAL (355-3425)
“Over $400 million in settlements and verdicts”
Personal injuries resulting from car, motorcycle, or auto accidents can cause a great deal of physical, emotional, and financial damage. Car, motorcycle, and auto accidents are often caused by someone else's negligence. Laws exist in order to protect those injured in such accidents. To help preserve your rights, obtain assistance from knowledgeable West Palm Beach car accidents lawyer, motorcycle, and auto accident attorneys. The legal team at Rubenstein Law will do their best to ensure your motor vehicle accident cases are properly evaluated and handled.
Attorney Robert Rubenstein and his staff of West Palm Beach Personal Injury Attorneys understand and know that all personal injuries are serious. Our Personal Injury Firm handles every case with the attention it deserves. We never charge any fees or costs unless we recover money for you. That means that until you approve your settlement we cannot charge you any money to represent you.
Neck pain and back pain can seriously affect your life and happiness. While you may not experience pain and suffering from these injuries right after your car accident the pain and suffering from your accident may manifest two or three days after your accident some people may not feel their first symptoms for a week or more after their West Palm Beach car accident, truck accident, or motorcycle accident.
Whether we are dealing with a serious debilitating spinal cord injury or a traumatic brain injury or a fractured arm the West Palm Beach personal injury lawyers at our offices give every case the attention it deserves. Remember if your injured through no fault of your own call us right away at (800) 355-3425.
Car insurance companies and car insurance adjusters are not your friends. We fight the car insurance companies every day. We know that the automobile insurance companies do not want to give you the full money value that your case deserves. If you are in any type of West Palm Beach auto accident or West Palm Beach car accident, call us we will protect your rights.
What to do after a Car, Motorcycle, or Auto Accident
The moments immediately after a car, bicycle injury, motorcycle, or auto accident require clear, rational thinking to protect yourself and your personal property. There are a number of steps you can take to increase your chances of financial recovery and the amount of that recovery in your auto accident case or a car accident injury claim. Our West Palm Beach, Florida West Palm Beach County auto, motorcycle, and car accident injury lawyers and attorneys suggest the following steps:
- Insist that a report for car or motorcycle accidents be filed with the West Palm Beach County law enforcement or Florida State Police.
- Document as much as you can about the car, motorcycle, or auto accident or injury itself. Our West Palm Beach, Florida car, bike, motorcycle, and auto accident attorneys will need to know every detail about your injuries, any other losses (such as wages) you have suffered as a result of the accident, and any conversation you had with anyone involved in the accident.
- Talk to no one about the car crash, motorcycle, trucking or auto accident or injuries other than your attorney or physician. You especially do not want to speak with an insurance adjuster. Our West Palm Beach accident lawyers will be happy to assist you.
- Be sure to take photos of the car, motorcycle, or auto accident scene, including any visible injuries and the vehicles involved.
- Get the contact information of anyone who witnessed the accident who may be able to help prove your case.
- Immediately seek medical attention following a car, motorcycle, or auto accident. Be sure to explain how the injuries occurred to your doctor or surgeon. Mention any sensations of disorientation, confusion, memory lapses, or other conditions you have sustained.
What is my next step?
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, our West Palm Beach, Florida car, bicycle, motorcycle, and auto accident attorneys can assist you. Our West Palm Beach County legal team has compiled an FAQs page about auto accidents in Florida to give you additional information about your injury claim.
West Palm Beach Auto Accident FAQs
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motor vehicle accident, contact our West Palm Beach, Florida Auto & Motorcycle Accidents attorneys and our West Palm Beach County Auto & Motorcycle Accidents attorneys today.