Slip And Fall
Who is responsible in a slip and fall case?
The negligent party in a slip and fall case is the party or company responsible for maintaining the premises where you were injured. If you have been injured due to the negligence of another person or party, a Florida slip and fall lawyer at Rubenstein Law can assist you.
What is my slip and fall case worth?
When someone is injured in a slip and accident, we would take the following issues into consideration when determining what a particular case is worth:
- The cost of your medical bills
- The cost of future medical bills
- Lost wages you would have earned while injured
- The cost of future lost wages that you would have earned had you not been injured
- The pain and suffering you and your family members endured from your injury
Combining these factors, a Florida slip and fall lawyer at our firm will attempt to determine what the negligent party owes you as a result of not satisfactorily maintaining their premises.
How long will it take to resolve my slip and fall case?
An average slip and fall case will take approximately one year to resolve, depending on the complexity of the issues involved.
What is my next step?
If you have been injured due to the negligence of a property owner, a Florida slip and fall lawyer at Rubenstein Law can assist you. Speak with the Miami slip and fall legal team at our Personal Injury firm today.
To learn more about your legal entitlements, contact our Miami, Florida slip and fall attorneys and our Broward County slip and fall attorneys today.
- Summer Cruising Season Underway: Ship & Boating Accidents Also Underway Florida summers are hot and there's nothing quite as cool as heading out onto the water for some fresh sea air. But accidents can happen off land just ....
- Slip & Fall Accidents Deter Restaurant Goers Florida slip & fall accidents actually have an impact on the economy. This is according to a new survey by a national service professionals company ....